• Become a GreenFleet Member
• Track the distance for every walk, hike or run. You can aslo track your daily walking distance at work, school or running errands.
• Log in your distances on your pedometer app.
• Your pedometer app will automatically convert, track and store the amount of calories you burned.
• At the end of each quarter the total amount of calories donated from every Tread for Breader will be donated to the Hawaii FoodBank and I.H.S. .
• Each quarter, prizes will be given to the top male, female and keiki calorie donors. Also, everyone who uses the pedometer app is automatically entered into a quarterly prize drawing.
• GreenFleet membership (Free!)
• Water (stay hydrated!)
• Extra calories ready for donation!
The Tread for Bread program is designed to promote a healthy lifestyle and to reinforce the concept of renewable energy through personal responsibility and sharing. GreenFleet Hawaii encourages Hawaii residents not to “waste their extra calories” but to donate them to the Hawaii Food Bank and IHS.
Simply track the distance you accumulate on a daily basis from walking, running or hiking, input the date into your GreenFleet pedometer app and calculate the amount of calories you burn. We'll "store" your donated calories and at the end of each quarter we will weigh all donated calories from all Tread for Breaders and make a donation to the Hawaii FoodBank and IHS.
In addition to staying healthy and helping the community, you will also be eligible for quarterly prizes and give aways!
As a GreenFleet member, you get some nifty (and FREE!) healthy lifestyle apps to use and live in good health with. LEARN MORE...